Camp Magruder has qualified for the Gray Family Foundation 2 for 1 matching grant program (totalling $35,000) for camp maintenance. This grant program funds camps who seek to:
- Improve facilities that serve outdoor school programs;
- Increase the energy efficiency of camp facilities;
- Increase facility resiliency to local natural hazards;
- Continue to host students, teachers, and parents from diverse communities and lifestyles, and
- Improve stewardship and usability of the camp site.
For more information about this grant, see http://grayff.org/funding_category_cpt/camp-maintenance/
- Enter the gift amount in the box.
- Fill in your contact information
- Enter tribute information, if any.
- Submit and enter payment information
Read a letter from Camp Magruder Director Troy Taylor here.
If you have a more specific donation request than the following options, please contact Holly Dolan at (503) 802-9214 or firstname.lastname@example.org.