Suttle Lake Camp is turning 100 years old in 2022! The longevity of the camp's ministry and the beauty of the site are due to the dedication of volunteers. Over Memorial Day Weekend, join an amazing community of volunteers in preparing the camp for the summer season. Our work is balanced with worship, singing, fellowship, and fun. All skill levels of workers are welcomed. Come for the whole weekend or just as your schedule allows.
You are encouraged to bring tools, painting supplies and cleaning supplies that you have at home. Please contact camp if you have special skills or tools that would be helpful in our planning.
Please contact camp, if your family would be interested in a Children’s Program that would combine work projects, education, and recreation suitable for those in preschool and older. With enough interest appropriate leadership and activities will be arranged. Parents are asked to be responsible for the overall supervision of their children.
Important Details To Know Before You Go:
- Registration will be open through the weekend, beginning at 5 pm on Friday. Crew leaders and others wishing to help get projects organized and set up are welcome as early as 3 pm. Sack lunches are available Monday so that you can stay to help wrap up projects or head home as needed.
- Since arrival and departure times will vary, it is important that you indicate which meals you'll be at camp for as part of your registration or contact camp with this information.
- If you have special dietary needs, please contact the camp at least two weeks in advance. (Contact information below.)
- Please indicate with your registration any specific skills and/or tools you'd like to put to use during the weekend. You may also call or email camp to be matched with a project or communicate skills and/or tools that may be of use.
- We are asking all volunteers to complete our online disclosure here. Please complete this at least 10 days prior to the volunteer weekend.
- Completed health forms are required for all participants as part of your registration. If registering by mail, please send a completed health form to the camping office at least 10 days before the camp begins.
- Click here for directions to camp.
- Click here for a complete list of what to bring to camp and the weekend's schedule.
- You will be contacted by email closer to the retreat with any additional information specific to your event, as well as current pandemic requirements. Please note that vaccination for Covid-19 is highly encouraged for all participants. Face coverings may be required. If you have special dietary needs, please contact the camp at least two weeks in advance. (Contact information below.)
- For registration information please contact our camp registrar: 503-802-9214 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For camp related questions or to share a specific skill you'd like to put to use, please contact Jane and Daniel Petke, Suttle Lake Camp Directors
- For road conditions call 511 or check http://www.tripcheck.com/