Enjoy a relaxed long weekend in a peaceful setting where you can truly immerse yourself into your favorite craft. Here there are no phones or household chores to draw you away, only the beauty of nature and the fun of fellowship with others enjoying crafts too. It’s just the opportunity you’ve been looking for to finish (or maybe start) that special project! So pack your sewing machine, fabric, beads, cross-stitching, knitting, photo albums, quilts, or favorite craft and join us at Suttle Lake. Whatever projects you choose to bring, there will also be ideas and supplies to try something new, as well as quiet trails to enjoy when you're ready to stretch your legs. A welcoming community, the relaxed atmosphere of Wesley Meadow Lodge, flexible schedule, and casual devotions set this time apart.
There are 2 parts to this retreat: Friday-Sunday & Sunday Tuesday. You can sign up for one or both parts.
IMPORTANT DETAILS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
- Please plan to check-in at camp between 1-3pm on the first day of your event (Friday or Sunday). Please call the camp if you plan to arrive to camp before or after this time. Dinner will be the first meal served.
- For directions to Suttle Lake Camp, CLICK HERE
- Bring warm clothes and boots for outside and comfy slippers to wear inside. You'll need a warm sleeping bag, towel and toiletries. A robe may be appreciated for the short walk down the hall to the bathrooms.
- You will be contacted by email closer to the retreat with any additional information specific to your event, as well as current pandemic requirements. Please note that all participants are highly encouraged to be fully vaccinated for Covid-19. Face coverings may be required.
- If registering by mail, please send a completed health form to the camping office at least 10 days before the camp begins. Please note that vaccination for Covid-19 is highly encouraged for all participants.
- If you have special dietary needs, please contact the camp at least two weeks in advance. (Contact information below.)
- This event will conclude at 11 am on the last day (Sunday or Tuesday).
- For registration information please contact our camp registrar: 503-802-9214 or firstname.lastname@example.org. A non-refundable $75 deposit is required to hold your spot. This deposit will not be refunded but may be transferred to another session. All balances should be paid at least two weeks before camp unless prior arrangements have been made.
- For program or camp related questions please contact Jane Petke, Suttle Lake Camp Director
- For road conditions call 511 or check http://www.tripcheck.com/