Renew your spirit and family bonds by enjoying time together in the relaxed mountain setting of Suttle Lake Camp. This camp event is designed to provide a laid back experience for families, inviting you to take each day at your own pace. Our camp staff will take care of the meals and dishes, so you can simply enjoy being together! There's opportunities to swim, boat, try archery, enjoy a hike, explore the area, be creative, or relax in a hammock. Join other families around the evening campfire to laugh, reflect on the day, and connect with God. Create new memories together through this special time away together.
IMPORTANT DETAILS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
- To find out more about health measures in place at camp and how you can help please see our "Adult and Family Camp Covid-19 Q&A Page."
- Please plan to check-in at camp between 3pm and 5pm on Thursday. Please call the camp if you plan to arrive after this time so we know not to expect you for dinner.
- For directions to Suttle Lake camp, CLICK HERE
- Bring combinations of different clothing layers for warm days and cool evenings, as well as possible summer thunderstorms.
- Swimsuits and water shoes come in handy for water play.
- Comfortable shoes to wear around camp, as well as hiking shoes if you'd like to enjoy the trails.
- You'll also need a warm sleeping bag, towel and toiletries. A robe may be appreciated for the short walk to the bathrooms.
- Please plan to pack plenty of clean masks for your time at camp. We recommend that you pack at least 8 disposable masks or at least four cloth masks that can be washed while at camp.
- Flashlights, bed-time reading, sunscreen, that may add to your comfort while away from home.
- If you have special dietary needs, please contact the camp at least two weeks in advance. (Contact information below.)
- This event will conclude Sunday by 11am following worship.
- For registration information, please contact our camp registrar at email@example.com. A non-refundable $50 deposit is required to hold your spot. This deposit will not be refunded but may be transferred to another session. All balances should be paid at least two weeks before camp unless prior arrangements have been made.
- For program or camp related questions please contact Jane Petke, Suttle Lake Camp Director
- For road conditions call 511 or check http://www.tripcheck.com/