Love to quilt? Trying to learn how to quilt? Intrigued by the Sisters Quilt Show? Camp offers a natural place to relax and learn this colorful art in a supportive environment. We will take time to sew and piece together our individual projects, as well as enjoy some of the festivities at the Sisters Quilt Show. All the while we will share the fabrics that are woven together in our lives. Together we will celebrate and strengthen the spiritual threads that bind us together in God. Head home renewed in body, mind, and spirit.
Morning and evening biblical exploration and discussions are included, as well as Sunday worship. Accommodations are in Wesley Meadow Lodge, while meals are served in Pioneer Dining Hall.
Please note that the dates of the 2019 Quilt Show Camp are a little different than year’s past. The camp will begin on Thursday and ends on Monday. You can also extend your camp experience and join others for more fun till Wednesday.
What to Know Before You Go:
- Plan to arrive at Suttle Lake Camp between 3pm-5pm on Thursday. Please let the camp know if you will be arriving later so they will not expect you for dinner. Camp will conclude by 11am on Monday or 11am on Wednesday (depending on the option you’ve selected).
- Click here for directions to camp.
- If registering by mail, please send a completed health form to the camp at least 10 days before the camp begins.
- If you have special dietary needs, please contact the camp at least two weeks in advance. (Contact information below.)
- Plan to pack for success (items marked with * are not necessary but nice):
- You'll need a sleeping bag, pillow, towel and toiletries.
- Cleaned and ready-to-use sewing machine and related materials for your project.
- Power supply cord for sewing machine and if possible, a power strip.
- If you have a cord caddie with multiple outlets, please consider bringing it.
- Rotary cutter, rulers and mat* (We will have two cutting stations set up with large mats available for your use.)
- *Light for sewing machine
- *Iron (We will have two ironing boards and irons set up. If you plan to work on a project using fusible web, please bring a Teflon sheet to protect the ironing surface and a bottle of iron cleaner.)
- Sunscreen and hat (for day in Sisters)
- Water bottle
- *Fan for your sleeping room
- For registration information please contact our camp registrar: 503-802-9214 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- For program or camp related questions please contact Jane Petke, Suttle Lake Camp Director 541-595-6663 or email@example.com
- Camp Address:29551 Suttle Lake Road, Sisters, OR 97759
- For road conditions call 511 or check http://www.tripcheck.com/