Please invite family and friends to the concert at 7:00 pm on Sunday.
The time is fast approaching, when music will ring through the air at Camp Magruder! This year's Choir Camp, "Sing the Sacred Rhythm," will feature music selected by Director Luanne Hardy, accompanied by Sara Pope & Sarah Shay, and we look forward to the many blessings the we will receive throughout our time in fellowship. Come prepared to share your love of singing and ready for the excitement of all the friendships that will bloom from this experience.
Over the course of two full days, our talented music leaders will guide singers to make beautiful music together. The camp includes an assortment of workshops on Saturday and Sunday, plenty of time to enjoy the beach, and various fun activities, including the highly anticipated Saturday Variety Show, a camp favorite that provides great opportunities to share your talents!! We also have a wonderful surprise in store for Monday Morning. You won't want to miss this!
This event, from February 15 thru 18, 2019, will mark the 34th
year of Choir Camp!
For more information – please contact Sally Robertson at firstname.lastname@example.org
(Photo by Ray Spencer)
- Check in is on Friday afternoon between 3pm and 4pm, and the event begins with dinner. We will conclude at 11am on Monday (President's Day) to allow for travel time after a closing worship.
- Please print and mail or fax the completed, signed Health Form to Camp Magruder at least two weeks before your arrival. If you have special dietary needs, please note this on your form (and in your on-line registration) so accommodations can be made.
- Click here to find a list of things to bring. Keep in mind this is only a general camp list and you may wish to adjust the list to meet your own needs.
- A map and directions can be found here, and the policies for our camping program, including our social media policy, may be found on our website at gocamping.org. Please read them carefully and contact the camping office if you have any questions.
- For registration information please contact our camp registrar: 503-802-9214 or email@example.com.
The address for the camp is:
17450 Old Pacific Hwy.
Rockaway Beach, OR 97136
Phone: (503) 355-2310 Fax: (503) 355-8701